Thursday, February 20, 2014
Sometimes I Just Can't Contain It
NEWS FLASH!!! I am a crazy loony. I do cazy stuff. I do stupid stuff. I do annoying stuff. When I was younger, I quickly learned that what I enjoy doing and how I naturally act drives people crazy and mad. So, in order to keep friends I repressed my craziness, in fact I almost became a hermit. Doing this is what created my multiple personalities and habit of talking to myself. I do a pretty good job of maintaining my image of relative sanity, but every once in a while it slips and my craziness explodes!!! For this I apologize, but you know what, sometimes I just wanna say "You are too sane! Go crazy!!" Alright. I'm done ranting now. I have reclaimed my sanity. Just can't wait till I can get home and go wild again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment