Hello strangers! Wow is has been MONTHS since I posted anything. Now before anyone starts freaking out about the title, I only say unfortunately, because if I was dead I would be in heaven. No other reason, I promise! This year has been hard, but not that hard. Praise The Lord! Honestly, I really didn't plan on writing anymore on this blog because I can't think of anything to write that's not complaining about homework, music lessons or crowded rooms. So, I apologize now if this more of a pity party than an enthralling read, but I will try my best to write an enthralling pity party.
My second year at CBC started August 21 (I think) and so far it's been a train wreck both on and off campus. Nothing major, just a bunch of tiny things that add up to create a sizable thorn in my side. But, on the sunny side, the weather the last two days has been absolutely princess perfect. One could wear an 1800s princess dress with sash, ribbons, bows and all, but be neither too hot nor too cold. Not that I would actually know, I just wanted to find new and interesting way to describe the weather. I am quite pleased with this result, quite pleased indeed.
The worship choir and CBC Singers had our first concert today in Searcy, AR at Park Avenue Baptist Church. Everything went well and the church seemed to enjoy the music, so I would say it was successful. The most important part of the service though, was when the church served us pizza. The Lord's presence was truly felt most strongly, as our gullets were being stuffed with Earth's version of manna. Thank You, Lord Jesus for the Italians!
There's is so much I want to write about yet so little to tell! I really want to write a poem, but I just don't know if I want to expend the energy on finding a rhyme scheme and subject. I want to talk about school, but it would turn into complaining, it always does. I want to talk about church, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows everything I would have to say. I want to talk about friends and family, but they are the ones reading this, so that would be pointless. I want to talk about my boyfriend, but that....wait... that's right I DON'T HAVE ONE! Do you see my dilemma here? (I'm only slightly bitter about the boyfriend thing, only slightly.)
So, I just took a break from writing for a few minutes to check Facebook which was a major mistake, because now I hate myself even more and my music is playing a very sad version of jingle bells! Excuse me while I wallow in self-pity..sob...sob...blows nose like a trumpet...sniffle.... Alright I'm fine now. Well, this is probably one of the longest posts I have ever written when I wasn't describing a day on a major trip. I am content to stop here, but before I go I shall write you a song.
*music begins playing*
Oh oh oh oh
Woah oh oh oh
oh oh
I saw a cloud today
But it was sunny hey
I saw a cloud today
Until it floated away
Do you ever see a cloud
And wish you were a fish
Do you ever see a cloud
And stop to drink a pop
Oh oh oh oh
Woah oh oh oh
oh oh
I saw a tree today
But in a meadow yay
I saw a tree today
Until it walked away
Do you ever see a tree
And wish you had a dish
Do you ever see a tree
And stop to spin a top
Oh oh oh oh
Woah oh oh oh
oh oh
Don't you think cloud and trees
Could be friends with fish and tops
But clouds and trees never stay long
So they never meet the fish or tops
Oh so sad, oh its so sad
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Woah oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I saw a cloud today
With a tree today
But they didn't stay
When I shouted hey, yay
Oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhh
*music slowly fades*
This is a contemporary ballad written in response to the problems found in our society today. If you wish to purchase it, I will gladly record myself singing it and email it to you with no specific melody, accompanied by a cacophony of sounds from a piano, drums and one string from a guitar. Thank you for reading my blog today, I hope its been enlightening. Love ya and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment