Thursday, March 13, 2014

I'm tired. What about you?

I don't really have much to say, just felt I should write something so you know I'm still alive. This year is proving to be quite tiring and busy. But that's life, may it go on. I had a very interesting dream the other day during my nap. (Yes I take naps and yes I skipped class to take it sorry) It was weird because it was like I was watching myself live my life, while also living it. During it all of the people I went to high school with starting walking past me in a group. I continued walking against them in the opposite direction asking them what they were doing, but never getting a response. When everyone had past I became discouraged and got on a train to get out of town. The peculiar thing about that is that while I was getting on the train an older woman was talking telling me that if I leave I can never come back. As the train was pulling out I saw a man riding a gold cart and I had an urge to get off and chase him, but I couldn't get off the train. Then I saw another woman run after him. The end of the dream was that older woman speaking a proverb about live. It was really weird and has made me curious if my subconscious is trying to tell me something. Although I have no clue what that could possibly be. Well I'm signing off to go read manga! Love ya and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment