Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Why Does This Happen??!!
Yes, the apocalypse may be approaching because this is the third post I have posted within a weeks time. Doom and destruction are sure to follow. However, before we all die in the inferno, I would like to lament about my sleeping patterns. During break I allowed myself to totally wreck my body's internal clock by staying up til 5, then sleeping at least til noon. But now that school has started again I can't do that. It has been horrible trying to get back into a normal sleeping pattern. For the last few days I've stayed up until 12 then after a descent sleep awoke at 7:30 or so. Today, though, I had nothing that needed to be done after school. So after a meal and some time on Vine, Facebook and Pinterest, I headed to bed at the beautiful time of 6:30 pm. I thought that this would make up for the hours of sleep I had lost to Doctor Who the nights before and leave me well rested for the day to come. Much to my displeasure though, I woke up with a light headache at 10:10 pm...... 10?..... IT WAS ONLY 10??!! I was not happy that I had only managed to get less than 4 hours of sleep before I woke, in fact I was furious. I could have watched Doctor Who! Anyways, since 10 I've been on my phone trying to kill time until I felt tired again and after checking out all of my other social media apps I figured I would write a post. Hope everyone is having a better night than I am! Love ya and God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment