I don't have a lot to talk about..... How about them Cards? WAIT I WAS KIDDING! DON'T TELL ME. I could care less. I respect all of you sports fans, but I refuse to lower myself to your level. No disrespect :P The only sport teams I will truly care about are those my brothers are in. That's it. Unless some genius creates a sport with musical instruments and vocal chords. Then I'll become an athlete. Of course my former voice teacher claims that musicians are already athletes because of the breath control and such, but I don't want to start an all out debate. So I'll just say that I agree and everyone else is wrong.
I'm starting to feel that losing weight is becoming a reachable goal. I feel thinner everyday. Even if I have not been exercising and eating properly. My mind has mastered croping out the fat when I look in the mirror. But seriously, I am more determined to lose weight now than I have ever been. So pray I'll stop napping and exercise instead!
Hey guys I have written some new lyrics to the song Blessed Assurance! I'm going to be looking for a way to post it so keep your eyes open! Love ya and God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment