Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Bored

Well as the title suggests I am writing this post from boredom. Which means that the chance that reading this will waste three minutes of your life is highly possible, but it will fill 10 minutes of my boredom so enjoy.

I had one of the worst night sleep eve in the history of my life last night. I probably won't experience a worse one until I have a 3 month old crying in the crib, a 5 year old screaming at the monsters in their closet, a 10 year old playing video games until late and a 17 year old trying to sneak out to some party, all while my husband snores soundly with the aid of ear plugs. (OH how I look forward to such chaos!) However, for right now I'm going to complain about last night as it was pure torture. I had had a headache building through out the day, but I refused to take any medicine telling myself to just stick it out. Plus I noticed that I didn't pay attention to the headache when I kept my mind occupied, so naturally I started looking up videos on YouTube. After a while I started looking up clips from Doctor Who. Now quite a few of my friend are HUGE fans of Doctor Who and they had encouraged me to watch it, but I was just never bored enough to check it out. Yesterday, however, I got the wild hair to see what the Doctor was all about. That curiosity led to watching seven hours (8 episodes) of Doctor Who before going to bed. *sigh* I wonder if I will ever learn that watching intense action, suspense or sci-fi movies or tv shows gives me intense, wild dreams that keep me tossing and turning through out the night. In my dreams I was reliving everything that had happened in the episodes I had watched, but they were cut into tiny segments, jumbled up and squished together again. I had no idea what was happening to me or what was going on, but whatever was happening in my dreams was not conducive sleep. On top of that, my headache continued to grow to the point that I wanted to throw up. By the time 5 a.m. came around I decided I wasn't going to my first class so I could try to get more sleep. What a good decision that was! I ended up sleeping for a few hours really well and am now feeling hundred percent better! I will continue watching Doctor Who, but not so close to my bedtime.

Well choir is about to start so I better head out! Love ya and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment