Well once again I find that I did a horrible job at keeping up with this blog, but I was busy so get over it! The summer was jammed packed with the usual fun of cleaning out the poop produced by seven dogs, picking the devil's cucumbers, canning the devil's cucumbers and then feeding 200 punk kids at Jesus Camp. Oh not to mention that in my free time I attended the 4th of July, graduation parties and three family vacations, while babysitting and packing for college. If I had any other free time left to myself it was used trying to regain my sanity by reading manga.......which I think actually gave the opposite effect I desired. But whatever, it was a fun summer and one I wouldn't mind reliving.
I made a promise to my peeps in Missouri that once I moved to Arkansas for school I would post a blog every night. Now will that happen?.....No, probably not, but will I try.....no. HaHa jk Yes, I am going to try to post a blog every night, BUT IN RETURN I WANT FEED BACK!!!!!! Even if my blogs are the most boring, dull and biggest waste of your time, if you read them say so in the little post box below ;) OK?
Well now that I got that off my chest let me talk about my crazy thoughts. So if you don't know I have currently moved from my home town, St. Clair, MO to Conway, AR. Now I happen to be an expressionless person and at most times a heartless person. I avoid pain, depression and confusion, by bottling them up and then tossing them out of my heart's window into the great abyss of fire reserved for useless things such as feelings and the teletubbies. However, I have found that when you throw away your bad feelings you also throw away your good feelings like happiness and smiles. So, as of right now I feel nothing. Which is nice in a zombie sort of way, but it makes it hard to answer the bazillion question that are coming my way. "How are you doing?" I don't know. "Are you excited?" Why should I be? It's school. "Are you ok?" I'm breathing, so I think so. "What are you looking forward to?" Sleeping. Plus it doesn't help that all the questions are just different versions of these, so I sound like a broken record that's gone Emo. Now don't misunderstand, I appreciate the kindness, concern and love these questions represent, I just wish there was another way by which they could be expressed. But, the only thing I can change is myself (and baby diapers), so I'll keep faking until I can answer with real enthusiasm and happiness.
This was kind of a depressing post, but so goes life. A fun and interesting fact about my new life is that I now have a Facebook!!! So if you want to talk to me more try to catch me there!
REMEMBER!!!!! LEAVE A REPONSE IN THE BOX BELOW!!! IF NOT YOU WILL BE COUNTED AMOUNG THE USELESS THINGS AND CASTE INTO THE ABYSS OF FIRE!!
Love you and God Bless!
I was wondering if you were ever going to start posting again lol and as I've been telling you since we were 8, you lived in Lonedell and not ST. Clair XD (and yes I'm going to give you a hard time on that forever lol)
ReplyDeleteNever knew you had a blog! And I'm thrilled you have fb now :) Love ya and I'm praying you get settled into a routine and love every minute of it!
ReplyDeleteYou already know I am useless...but I'll comment s you don't throw me out with the trash ;) Sleeping sounds good, school not so much. It gets a little more tolerable as you get older though. Warning--get done BEFORE you have kids. I'm half way done...and it has only been 20 years since I started :D
ReplyDelete