Sunday, August 11, 2013

PLEASE READ THIS

I thought a little about what I said in my last post and I take none of it back, but I want to make it explicitly clear that THE QUESTIONS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!!! Everyone who has asked me those questions have also offered guidance, support and love in every way possible. Thank you so so so so so so so so very much for those questions! All I wanted to do in the last post is answer all of those questions at one time, by saying that right now I'm just trying to hold myself together by not facing my feelings and truly answering those questions just yet. I ask that you pray for me, as I know that most of you are already doing so, that I will beat this melancholy mood and become happy again. Again Thank You all for everything.
Love you and God Bless.

1 comment: